Book Now Call: +258 87 305 1150 mobile: +258 86 382 1958
For Domestic Flights: Passenger Check-in starts 1 hour before the flight, and it will close 30 minutes before the Departure Time. "No shows” will result in a forfeiture of the full ticket fare.
Travel Documents: All travelers flying with Skyway must present a valid Passport to check in, regardless their age. National & Residents: must present a valid ID with photo, for domestic flights. For International Flights, a valid passport is required for ALL customers, regardless as to whether they are Nationals or Residents. It is your responsibility to ensure that you - and any minor child traveling with you - have all the valid travel documents necessary.
IMPORTANT: Contact will be made with Passengers via an e-mail address, and occasionally by a phone call to the number provided at the time of making the reservation in respect of schedule change(s), flight cancellation or general correspondence. If possible, provide the contact number in Mozambique or hotel you are staying in case of any Schedule change.
1. Fares Your fare will be calculated in accordance with our Tariff in effect on the date of payment of your ticket for travel on the specific dates and itinerary shown on it. Should you change your itinerary or dates of travel, this may change the fare to be paid. Fares are due and payable upon purchasing a Seat or Charter. Customers traveling with an infant as a lap child (under the age of 24 months) will be asked for proof of age, such as a passport, birth certificate. Infants between three and 14 days old must also have, in the form of a letter, their doctor's approval to travel.
2. Weight Restrictions Passengers whose torso extends into another passenger`s seating space must purchase a ticket for a second seat. If no additional seats are available, you may not be able to fly. Hence we would suggest that you purchase a second seat in advance. In the event that you are required to purchase a second seat, you will right to bring the amount of luggage allotted for both seats purchased, plus an additional 5Kg as carry-on.
3. PaymentsThe Service currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards or wire transfers. All monetary transactions on the Service take place in U.S. Dollars, Euro or in Mozambique currency (Meticais).
4. Additional FeesAdditional Fees may also apply for ground transportation requests, excess baggage, and airport fees for some destinations:
1. Passengers must arrive 1 hour prior to their scheduled departure time for all Domestic Flights. For international flights, passengers must arrive 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure.The Aircraft will not wait for late passengers, and passengers who miss their Flights will forfeit the purchase price. For domestic flights, passengers are required to show either a Mozambican ID, Residency Card or a valid passport. Passengers that do not comply with this requirement will not be allowed to board the aircraft and will result in a forfeiture of the full ticket fare.
2. Passenger SeatingSKYWAY may assign specific seats to passengers on Flights in order to ensure a fair distribution of weight throughout the Aircraft.
3. Unaccompanied minors. For Domestic Flights, SKYWAY does not carry unaccompanied minors under 14 years. For international Flights, SKYWAY does not carry unaccompanied minors under 18 years. Escort and special facilities are not available.
4. Disabled Persons and Persons with Reduced Mobility. Passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility should personally or through their representative, contact us with details of any special assistance needs they may have on the day of booking or as soon as such needs become known but at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to travel.
1. You have the right to check one (1) piece of luggage per passenger. The weight permitted is 15Kg. Also, one small carry on per person is allowed 5 Kg. Your luggage will be inspected for size and weight when you arrive at the Airport. Any piece of luggage exceeding weight or size allowance will be subject to space and weight availability and $5.00 per extra Kg will be charged.
2. All overweight and oversized luggage will be subject to weight availability. SKYWAY reserves the right to disallow a bag or bags that exceed the maximum allowable weight or are deemed too heavy or large by the pilots operating the craft. In this case, SKYWAY can deliver the luggage to the traveller’s destination in the next flight available or by ground transportation in the next 24 hours. SKYWAY will not be liable for loss, damage, or delay in the delivery of the passenger’s luggage to his or her destination.
Golf Clubs, fishing equipment, bikes, and surfboards are only permitted with prior notification and approval, the request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the flight departure. A $30 fee will apply and will be subject to weight availability.
In cases where your luggage is damaged or lost, SKYWAY personnel must be notified immediately. SKYWAY is not responsible for minor damages caused by normal handling. Also, we are not responsible for the loss of personal property or high-value items (jewellery, antiques, documents, laptops, etc.) These items should be taken as a carry-on when possible.
All Tickets are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after confirmation of your flight. In the event of serious illness or a situation arising making it impossible to travel, the reservations of the affected passenger and of persons travelling on the same booking may, at our discretion, be refunded or, as appropriate, modified by waiving any restriction or fee to change your flight upon receipt of suitable documentary evidence (produced in advance of the date of travel). You may change your reservation (subject to seat availability) by providing notice to SKYWAY more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date and time. A US$30 fee will apply when making changes to an existing reservation. To make changes to an existing reservation please call our call centre at + 258 20 300871 or Mobile: + 258 86 382 1958 or send an email to: email@example.com. Any requested change made within 48 hours of the reservation flight time will result in a forfeiture of the full ticket fare, and a new ticket will need to be purchased. “No shows” will result in a forfeiture of the full ticket fare.
Charter flights can be cancelled with no penalty so long as such cancelation notice is received at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure date. A cancellation received in less than 30 days of the reservation departure date will result in the forfeiture of the full Charter Price. To make changes to an existing Charter reservation please call our call centre at our + 258 20 300871 or Mobile: + 258 86 382 1958 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flight Delay Policy. From time to time, your Flight may be delayed due to weather, unforeseen mechanical issues, temporary flight restrictions, and congestion. If your flight is cancelled or delayed, you will be notified by Team SKYWAY via email or phone. In the event, weather forecasts look unfavourable and our operators advise us there is a high probability of cancellations due to weather, SKYWAY shall endeavour to send notifications of weather delays or cancellations at least one hour prior to your departure time or no later than 10:00pm on the preceding night for flights scheduled to depart prior to 10:00am. However, weather conditions change rapidly and there may be circumstances where flights are cancelled or delayed for weather or mechanical reasons up until the departure time. In case you are notified that your flight will be delayed four hours or more past the programmed departure time and you are unable to make the newly scheduled flight, SKYWAY will make the full refund of your ticket.
Connecting Flights. SKYWAY is not responsible for missed flight connections. SKYWAY recommends that you acquire traveller’s insurance.
Flight Cancelations. The only reason SKYWAY may change, cancel, alter or delay the itinerary of any flight at any time, is for safety reasons or for forces beyond our control that justify such changes. If SKYWAY has to cancel your flight due to weather, unforeseen mechanical issues, temporary flight restrictions, security alerts, strikes or flight safety eventualities, SKYWAY will not be responsible for any compensation, including hotels or transfers. All reservations are non-refundable; However, SKYWAY will help the passenger to reschedule the flight to the next available flight.
Prohibited Articles. During baggage screening, all items of baggage are X-rayed under the supervision of the responsible authorities. If goods which need to be removed are found in an item of baggage, the bag will be opened by an authorized individual with the greatest care and using special tools.
Non-Smoking Flights. All Skyway flights are strictly non-smoking. No smoking is permitted on any of our flights, including during boarding and disembarking. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas in the airport
Non-Alcoholic Flight. Alcohol brought on-board by Guests, may NOT be consumed on-board
You recognize that SKYWAY will receive personal data for the purposes of our providing services, and entry procedures, and making available such data to government agencies, in connection with your travel. Therefore, you authorize SKYWAY to retain and use such personal data for the purpose of providing services under the General Conditions of Carriage, and to transmit such data to SKYWAY’s own offices, authorized agents, governmental agencies or other carriers
SKYWAY may, in its sole discretion, refuse to transport or may remove from a craft at any point any passenger for one or several reasons, including but not limited to: (i) failure by the passenger to comply with the rules of these Terms of Service or disobeying specific instructions given by craft pilots in the interest of safety; (ii) conduct of the passenger that in the judgment of SKYWAY or the line is or is known to be disorderly, disruptive, abusive, threatening, or violent or otherwise inimical to the comfort of other passengers or to safety of the flight; (iii) appearance by the passenger that he/she is intoxicated or under the influence of drugs to a degree that refusal or removal may be necessary for the comfort and safety of the passenger, other passengers, or the flight crew.
The tickets of any passenger refused passage or removed under the provisions of this Section 12 will be refunded to the passenger. Such a refund shall be the sole recourse of any Passenger refused passage or removed. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CARRIER BE LIABLE TO ANY PASSENGER OR REFUSED PASSENGER FOR ANY TYPE OF INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate, the security of the Service. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you, as well as the termination of your privilege to use the Service, at SKYWAY ´s sole discretion. SKYWAY reserves the right to investigate any alleged or suspected violations and, if a criminal violation is suspected, refer such suspected violation to the appropriate law enforcement agencies and cooperate fully with such investigations, including, but not limited to, the disclosure of any or all of your activities on or related to the Service.
When the services of any third party offering to provide services other than carriage by air (such as transfers, hotel or hostel reservations, car rental, parking services or airport services) are promoted either on https://www.skywaymz.com or in any other media, these services are operated by third parties and the terms and conditions of the third party service provider will apply. We are not responsible for the correct performance or otherwise of these third-party suppliers and in particular are not responsible for late, cancelled or incorrectly featured transfers.
These General Conditions of Carriage and any agreements or other legal relationships resulting therefrom or in connection therewith shall be subject to - and construed in accordance with - the laws of Mozambique. The courts of Mozambique shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising from or in connection with these General Conditions of Carriage (including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination) or any agreements or other legal relationships resulting there from or in connection therewith.
Thank you for choosing Skyway.